ES File Explorer is a great tool for managing files and programs. It comes with a multitude of additional features such as a tool for killing running applications, direct cloud drive storage (via Dropbox, Google Drive, or Skydrive), and an FTP client so you can use it both on your mobile device as well as your PC.
The program allows any Android user to easily manage all of their files, being able to access anything on their mobile device and then share it, if they so want to. Uploading photos, watching movies, and managing your 3G connection is now even easier.
When working with your files, you will have the classic options you are accustomed to on desktop computers, such as copy, paste, cut, create, delete, and rename. But, you can also send files to anybody via email.
You can also decompress ZIP or RAR files, access the contents of documents in many different file types, and even access the content on your computer via a WiFi network.
ES File Explorer is a very useful tool for those more advanced Android users, as it will place tons of possibilities at your fingertips.
HOW TO USE TELEGRAM STICKERS IN WHATSAPP
The arrival of stickers on WhatsApp has been huge news for the continuous development of this popular communication tool. We’ve been using these types of images for a while now on Telegram and Facebook, so it’s normal to assume that they were eventually going to end up on WhatsApp. The only problem is that WhatsApp makes the whole process pretty inconvenient, since you have to install the sticker packs as if they were additional apps. In Telegram it’s the opposite — it couldn’t be easier. That’s why we’re here to explain an easy way to use Telegram stickers in WhatsApp.
ES FILE EXPLORER 4.0 BETA FOR ANDROID NOW AVAILABLE
ES File Explorer is one of the most complete and efficient file managers you can find for Android. Its version 3 brought several additional features, such as the option to use it as a browser, photo viewer, video player, and cloud file manager. Now the release of the beta of version 4.0 has brought aesthetic and organizational improvements to make it an indispensable app that by itself offers the features of a dozen or so external tools.
ACCESS REMOTE FOLDERS ON ANDROID WITH ES FILE EXPLORER
There are loads of file explorers out there for Android, but as of several years ago, ES File Explorer has been one of the best options you can find. Besides its smooth interface, its stands out for its option to integrate your accounts on DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and lots of other services. Here we explain how to use this app so you can access all your stuff from your smartphone or tablet.
Free, Safe, Simple, Manage your files efficiently and easily with ES File Explorer (File Manager)!
ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a full-featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app) manager for both local and networked use! With over 500 million users worldwide, ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps manage your android phone and files efficiently and effectively and share files without data cost.
File Manager and Folder Manager – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Sender: Transfer apps, images, music, movies, documents, without using mobile data and cables. Support same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot.
• File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
• Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
• Built-in ZIP and RAR support: allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
Remote File Access – Get to your files from anywhere
• Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms
• Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
• Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
• Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
File transfer and File Explorer
• Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
• Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
• Wi-Fi File transfer: Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP
Library and Other – Find any and every file in seconds
• App Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, and create shortcuts to your apps
• SD Card Analyst: Analyze for App Associate Folder & Large Files & Recently Created Files & Redundancy Files & Duplicate Files to help save space; Detect Sensitive Permission & App Cache & Memory Usage to know your apps better
• Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device: Includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen to let you know your current RAM situation and automatically kill tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
• Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
• Real-time Observer：help load recently added files in library 80% faster
ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.By default, ES File Explorer (File Manager) allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.